Admission based on age and personal interview with parents and child. Copy of birth certificate to be submitted with application form
Admission based on an oral test & interview.
- Admission based on the performance in the written test given to assess the level of child.
- Test will be held in in April/May.
- All those who wish to appear for the test need to submit the application form (available at school office or can be downloaded from our website) with a copy of the birth certificate & Aadhar.
- Application form should be filled and signed by the child’s parent.
- Results of the test will be declared within 3-4 working days. Selected candidates must meet Principal with relevant documents, confirm admission, and then proceed with uniform measurement and collection of books. Transfer certificate from previous school must be submitted after admission. (applicable to candidates from std IV).
- Admission is based on Entrance test .
- Test will be held in the second week of May.
- Based on performance in the test, candidate will be provisionally admitted. After CONFIRMATION of provisional admission, candidates need to collect the application form from school office. Soon after the declaration of std. X results byrespective boards, candidates must meet Principal with this application form along with a net copy of the results and finalise the group based on the board results.